Saturday 3 March 2012

Burpee Contest

We decided to have some fun at the clinic, and offer a $100 cash prize to the person that can predict how many burpees I can perform in 7 minutes. 

To give you some overview I've had lots of practice over the past week!

1) February 24th - I performed this workout at CrossFit.  It just so happens to be the first event of the CrossFit Open.  I had completed approximately 100 burpees. 

2) March 2nd - I once again performed this workout at Massage Athletica.  The plan was to use this workout for our contest.  Unfortunately once I had completed the workout Lisa H. informed me the Ipad had not recored.  I will not reveal how many reps I had performed.

3) I will once again attempt this same workout on March 4th.  And provide video evidence.  We realize the contest is underway, so Lisa will not provide me with any indication as to how reps I have performed to keep things fair. 

When I initially completed the workout on February 24th I was sore for about 7 days following the effort.  With a short turn around between the March 2nd and 4th attempt will I be fatigued or will the practice serve me well?

Everyone is welcome to enter the contest!

Mike B.

No comments:

Post a Comment