Saturday 18 February 2012

Track Spikes

I'm posting this weeks training log early because I will be heading to the Jets Game tomorrow, and most likely won't have anytime tomorrow as I plan to start the pre-game early in the afternoon!  I had a great week of training.  On Tuesday I headed to the track with spikes in hand. Boy was that a mistake!  My calfs are still sore. It was funny I have not wore spikes in about 5 years.  A few of the younger runners commented on my retro spikes.

Monday
30 minute easy run + 30 minutes of weights + 10 minute easy run

Tuesday
pm1: 10 minute easy run + 6 x 10 seconds + 2 x 400m @ 70 seconds (1min rest) + 4 x 200m @ 31 seconds (1min rest) + 10 minute easy
pm2: CrossFit warmup + 25 cleans + 30 pushups + 1000m row + 25 dips + 5 minute jog

Wednesday
35 minute easy run

Thursday
pm1: 55 minute easy run
pm2: 20 minute easy run + 6 x 10 seconds + 5 x 100 meters fast + 13 minute easy run

Friday
35 minute easy run + Crossfit warmup + 30min of cleans and front squats

Saturday
am: 50 minute easy run
pm: TBD, but most likely easy run on the treadmill

Sunday
TBD, but most likely CrossFit workout

No comments:

Post a Comment