Sunday 12 February 2012

The Streak Continues

I have a bit of a streak going as this is over two weeks without skipping a day of running!  For the bulk of the week I just couldn't get away from the clinic.  Most of my runs were completed after 8pm.  Luckily I've been able to talk Lisa into going for some runs after work.



Monday
35 Minute Easy Run with Lisa

Tuesday
35 Minute Easy Run with Lisa

Wednesday
20 Minute Easy Run + 30 Minutes of Upper Body Weights + 10 Minute Easy Run

Thursday
35 Minute Easy Run with Lisa

Friday
35 Minute Easy Run with Lisa

Saturday
10 minute easy run + 6 x 10 seconds fast (1 minute jog rest) + 3 rounds of 20 pushups + 20 dips + 30 feet of lunges (30lb) + 60 second fast (6.8mph/12%) + 5 minute jog/walk rest + 2 rounds of 10 box jumps + 60 seconds fast (7.2mph/12%) + 3 minute jog/walk rest + 60 seconds fast (7.6mph/12%) + 90 feet of frog hops + 10 minute easy run
Best workout to date.  I will slowly introduce more running into these types of workouts.

Sunday
am: 87 Minute Steady Run
I met with Bradley, Brian and Jeremy for the first time in many weeks!  The last 10 minutes were difficult but I felt like I did a good job toughing this one out.


pm: 35 Minute Easy Run

No comments:

Post a Comment